Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 63: still chugging along.

Yeah... I'm still doing my work out. I'm still seeing improvements in various ways. On Thursday we took our day 60 pictures. Can I just say "WOW!" I hadn't really been paying too much attention to the changes- I knew my clothes were fitting better (or falling off a bit) and that I was developing muscle/ getting a bit leaner. However, jumping back and forth from day 0 to day 60 was incredible! It made me want to push even harder these last few weeks so that my "after" pictures can be that much more of an amazing difference.

(To any regular followers- sorry the updates have been lacking lately. My workout takes a big chunk of the day, and recently I've been running off to do other things and have spent less and less time on the computer as a whole this past month. Thanks for reading though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment