Wednesday, February 11, 2009

38: I am a beast.

Today was Back and Biceps- all pull ups and curls mainly. I love this day. Mainly because when I see notable improvement- like going from 9 wide front pull ups last week to 22 this week. Um, awesome! I was also able to beef up the curls by using the 8lb weights. (Thanks again friend!)

Today I worked out with N. and J. which was good and bad- having more than the two of us adds the motivation to keep pushing each other forward, but because we only had two pull up bars and three people... which meant a lot of pausing. I got impatient. I sent a few text messages while waiting. However, I know that getting J. to workout with us was awesome, so the waiting was not that big of a deal.

In a side note- I'm being published! (Not this blog, a paper I wrote in college...) But, I've been spending a lot of time working on the re-write/ corrections, which is why these blogs have becoming shorter. And potentially less amusing. I promise to work on this in the future.

Also? It's my birthday this weekend- yay! But do not fear, I will continue my workout and I will post. :-)

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment