Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 35: Make-Up Day

As I mentioned earlier- I ended up missing Thursday's YogaX workout, so I eventually managed to get it done today. On my own. Which is really boring, and it gets really tempting to fast forward through all the annoying parts- mainly twisting half moon and the balance postures. Hate those.

However! I am stoked to report that I did the full workout, I did not skip ahead on anything, nor did I take a water break while I was supposed to be in warrior three through the twisting moon bullshit. I actually did all of those and see that I am improving on my balance/ endurance during the work out. The awkward part about that is that I have noticed my left side is better than my right- stronger and more able to balance.

I'm looking forward to this upcoming week, of course, and the fact that I'm closing in on the halfway mark. It's really cool for me to realize that I've managed to make it this far, and can see/ feel results. Earlier today I was helping friends move couches with ease. Yay!

~Kay

1 comment:

  1. yay...I'm glad you were able to spend time with the boy despite his funky schedule...

    ...oh...yeah...this post was really about the workout...um...woooooo for exercise!

    ReplyDelete