Monday, February 9, 2009

Day Thirty Six Hurts

I think I hurt my shoulder. 1 arm push ups are NOT my friend.

Before those I was doing GREAT and beating my numbers from last week; after wards- not so much. Grr.

Overall I'm still rocking it, but today I found myself struggling at the end. However, I am becoming a pro at ab-ripperX. I think that's still my favorite workout.

I'm going to shower, clean my chinchilla's cage, and ice my shoulder while I curl up in bed for a bit with the boy. Yay.

~Kay

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder! I can't even do 15 regular push ups...I can't imagine doing 10 one arm push ups. That's just insane, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious, one armed push ups? I've been trying to do one for years. Still haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a trick to them, and I have to do them on my knee's or I'll strain the knee cap. BUT- it's still ridiculous don't get me wrong. There's also a twist you can put into it to give yourself more leverage.

    It's not about going all the way down on the one arm, it's about adding the twist and creating the tension from the balance.

    ReplyDelete