Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 47: LonerX

Thanks to B. being a typical muncher of the buttocks, D. having class, J. having pep band, and N. being out of town for the next week (practically) I got to do the back and legs workout solo. Yes, I realize that I've done some of the other days solo... but at least then I was in the comfort of my own tiny apartment. Today I got to go over to their place to get my single loner loser sweat on in style. While doing wall squats J. passed through a few times to the kitchen, D. came through while I was hard at work on some chin-ups, and B. returned with his friend JB when I was doing some ridiculously awkward thing involving weights and lunges.

I never realized just how weird/ awkward some of the exercises must seem until the guys walked in and decided to sit down and WATCH me work out. Because that totally isn't lame and weird at all dudes. I was chilling in sweats and a sports bra... kind of felt a little awkward to have an audience. Thanks guys. I'll remember this and beat you up later.

Tomorrow I'll do an early round of KenpoX, and then I'm gone on a mini vacation until Sunday. Thank goodness for my rest day because trying to figure out a workout while out of the area with people who aren't in the p90x would be difficult. Best of luck to N. with getting his workout done. It's so much harder to do the workout with out him since he and I have been the two most intense about making sure we hit it.

But we still get it done- because we're eXtreme.

~Kay

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've never really enjoyed working out in front of people. Every time I did lunges, squats or anything slightly awkward I would go in the classroom at the gym to do them. Way to go though for sticking through it!

    ReplyDelete