Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 40: Wow, I'm at Day 40

Ab Ripper X was not meant to be attempted in half the time. Due to running behind in my schedule (flipping momma trucker traffic) I was a solid 15 minutes behind my planned schedule that would have had me ready for my 7pm date just in time.

Not so much.

Luckily for me, my date is also running late- but because I didn't know this until I was almost ready... I have the time for a quick update!

I'm improving each time on my pull-ups, but I still cannot do them without the chair assist- I tried today and got about halfway. Granted, I was exhausted when I tried to do it. p90x on 'double time' when possible is not cool... I'm beginning to think all that time Tony "wastes" talking is really a mini break for us.

Meh, I am accomplished, and awesome. As is N. for getting through the work out with me and bending to my needs to get through quickly. He even suggested skipping ab's and doing it tomorrow- like I'm going to mess with the schedule. Any more than I already have. That one time. Last week.

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment