Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day's 41-44: I'm still here.

Over the weekend I ended up being so busy that I could barely squeeze in KenpoX- let alone blog about it!

Yesterday was crazy push up/ weight lifting day. I like it- minus the one handed and clap push ups. I'm actually improving in each exercise EXCEPT those two. The one handed are up and down depending, and the clap push ups just get worse. Everything else is going strong, which is awesome.

Today I'll do KenpoX alone because I'll be at work until 8pm. And I don't have the plyometrics DVD (nor can I really do a lot of jumping around in my second floor apartment- I'm fairly certain my neighbors would not be a fan.) To make up I'll be doing plyometrics on Saturday- I was really looking forward to skipping that though. I would have much rather done KenpoX twice.

Okay, got to run- my board meeting is about to start. (Yes, I'm still at work. Blogging. See? I'm attempting to be dedicated!)

Also- I'm really excited that tomorrow marks the HALF WAY point! I would like to reward myself somehow, I just haven't figured out how yet. I may hold off on that.

But still, yay!

~Kay

1 comment:

  1. I vote doughnuts...as the reward I mean...Am I obsessed? I think not! ;-)

    ReplyDelete