Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 13: crashX

Today was KenpoX again, and while it is not a bad workout, I'm not a huge fan. I struggled hardcore to keep up with it last week, and today I was better at the beginning. However, I'm exhausted- so the keep up was that much more difficult. I was drained by about 40 minutes into it and finally just had to crash on the floor and stretch a bit. Luckily N. and J. were good sports about stopping and waiting.

Exercising when you fail to get a good nights sleep just before hand, and you are forcing yourself out of bed after hours of unrest... not so easy, and definitely not fun. It was hard to be the chipper kid during the workout because I kept yelling at Tony, calling him a punk, and then dreaming of my nice warm bed that failed me last night.

Which pretty much means that today I will be crashing on my couch until I have some energy, because tonight- I'm learning how to salsa. (I'm really glad it's not called 'SalsaX' otherwise I'd kill someone.)

~Kay

1 comment: