Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 23: New Video Means New Jokes...

And new jokes means more chances to make fun of Tony Horton. Dude just gets weird sometimes, everything is a sexual innuendo, or a random reference, or some attempt to sound smart. My favorite line today was during the warm up when he was talking about how much fun he found some stretch to be... so he mentioned how he'd have "fun, fun, fun... until his daddy took his t-bird away." Which was TOTALLY a Beach Boys reference. I about lost it. I think J. may have been confused.

As far as the workout goes- kinda fun. It was all core work, so there was a wide variety of exercises hitting various muscle groups without hitting any one group too hard. I liked the burn that I felt and the variety, but the room we were doing the workout in (not our usual locale) mas a little cramped, making it difficult to do some of the work out moves. Such as the banana rolls- which I feel may become a new favorite move, along with some of the more entertaining push-ups- like staggering your hands and stacking the feet. Sounds awkward, but kind of fun because it changes things up.

So yes, I made it through the work out without yelling at Tony Horton, without telling him that he will die, and without cursing myself for starting this trek.

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment