Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2: OWWW

GEE FRICKIN GOLLY WHIZ MAN OF A DUCK!! Who thought it was a good idea to make day 2 the hardest workout of p90x. Dude was all "woo! hardest workout you're going to do this entire time! YEAH!" apparently today puts the 'X' in p90X. Eff this shit man. I have no idea who could possibly get through this!?

ONE OF THE GUYS ON THE TAPE ONLY HAS 1 LEG!! And the chick who is supposed to be showing what to do if you have bad knees? Is total beast and I'm convinced that halfway through the workout she forgot about showing us the compensating moves. I'm beat. My knee hurts. I'm too tired to think about food. I am ready to take the shower and pass out for the rest of the night.

High Fives to B. for making it through tonight, N. for helping me figure out the moves D2. for joining us before he had to run, and J. for standing there and not being able to come up with an asshole comment.

I don't know why I even thought this was a good idea. Tomorrow is arms and blah blah blah. All I know is tomorrow is Wednesday, which also means I have to do abs again. Eff this shit.

I mean- WOO!! Still Rockin! YEAH!

~Kay

5 comments:

  1. Just think, after tomorrow, you'll be half-way through the first week.. which means that the hardest part is almost over! The first time you do the workouts, they're going to be awful. You're going to hurt and want to scream at the TV and never move again.... BUT in two weeks or maybe even less, you'll be sleeping better and feeling better about yourself and the workouts won't be nearly as difficult. So, hang in there! You can do it! Keep your head up :-)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I submitted your site as a favorite on teh stumble button. your writing is right up there with 'steve don't eat it' keep this up it's good, and don't give up on either the exercise or the writing this is a great experience and in the end you will be so proud. I wish I would do something like this with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to all of the above...<3...and please...no stabby stabby...

    ReplyDelete