Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 27: ExhaustionX does not blend well with YogaX

YogaX for a second time this week- not so cool, but hitting the moves and feeling the stretch was good. I really don't like the yoga routine they have going on- as D. says "it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon". Sounds about right... although I'd still take yoga over a rusty spoon.

I was so tired though that all I could think of was "mm. napX" so while it was good to get that work out in with N. I am beat, and am going to take advantage of some down time, and tomorrows skip day! (It's the Super Bowl, I'm sure I'll do enough jumping/ yelling to make up for the skippie.)

~Kay

ps- New Videos/ Workouts start on Monday- including the addition of one-handed push ups. I tried to do them last night, not so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment