Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 14: does it still count if i skipped out?

Today, being a Sunday, is 'xstretch' or skip day. I skipped out for multiple reasons:

- Friend in town who arrived before I was able to talk to N. about a time
- Never got a call back from N. about stretching, so it may be they all skipped out as well
- Football. (Congrats to the Cardinals and Steelers!)
- It had been a long (but awesome) day yesterday, so I wasn't quick with the get-up-and-go.

I'm ok with skipping it today since I did do some personal stretches, and because I skipped out on skip day. So really, I'm still in the clear.

And WOO end of 2 weeks!

(I still feel kinda bad about not doing anything today because it's becoming an ingrained daily routing which I love to hate.)

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment