Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Seventh Day

Xstretch. Awesome. Except I do not recommend doing this while still sleepy- there is a lot of trading around between laying down/ sitting/ standing and every time I was on the floor I did NOT want to have to get back up. It didn't help that B. kept trying to kick me while I was down, or pulling out the sword-hammer move from yesterday.

I also do not recommend doing xstretch on a Sunday early afternoon when what you really want to do is kick back with a beer and watch some football. Being the smart person I am... I did the stretches and then went over to a friends house for football. And no beer. I got half of what I wanted.

During the stretching there was a lot of "yay that feels good" or "oh god I can't bend that way" coming from everyone. Extreme Stretching is like 'Yoga Light' or an extended hour of warm-up and cool-down stretching without the exercise bit in the middle. It was nice, and I needed it. My right shoulder/ upper arm hurts and my back was hurting during the stretches. Today I'm taking it easy today and hopefully will be ready to get back to work tomorrow.

I'm tired, but hey- week one is officially done. Nap time?

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment