Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 18: extreme yoga round 3

It's official, I'm not a fan of yogaX. I struggle like whoa on holding those poses, and then they keep building on top of them. Also? Hearing the same jokes over and over again because it's the third week- not funny. I'm looking forward to the routine change because I'm getting bored. Which is also sort of silly to say because I also finally know what I'm supposed to be doing.

I do have to admit that I am a bit more flexible, which is awesome. My balance is not really improving though- it puts a lot of strain on my knees and I'm trying not to have yet another knee injury. My shoulder is feeling 98% better, and the funny feeling I got on Monday is gone.

I also attempted crane for the first time- I can get one toe up, but not both (crouching down and balancing your weight on just your hands... NOT EASY!)

Today was also hard to get through because D. and J. kept me laughing, and D. was hard at work trying to figure how many moves she could also text during... which was hilarious in its own way.

Also, I'm calling B. out for skipping yoga because of neck pain and class. Judging you B.

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment